Eye Doctors for Lexington, Richmond & Surrounding Areas
5 Stars from Our Patients
Drs. Reynolds, Harris, Burchett, Lodholz, & Associates offer
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Contact Lens Exams and Evaluations
- Children’s School Exams
- Glaucoma Testing and Treatment
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Macular Degeneration Evaluation and Treatment
- Cataract Evaluations
- Dry Eye Evaluations and Treatment
- Assessment and Treatment of Eye Infections and Eye Injuries
- Evaluation and Treatment of Visual and Perceptual Problems
- And More!
QUICK LINKS FOR YOU
MEET OUR TEAM
TRY A NEW LOOK
TIME FOR READING GLASSES?
CHILDREN EYE EXAMS
Focus Your Attention On These Key Areas
Children's eyesight is a top priority & slowing down myopia (nearsightedness) will lower the risk of eye disease in their future. Ortho-K can reduce the progression of myopia in children and teenagers.
Diabetics are more likely to develop eye disease at an earlier age like glaucoma , macular degeneration , and cataracts. Nearly 45% of Americans diagnosed with diabetes have some stage of diabetic retinopathy.