The Eye Care Center of Richmond, KY was established in 1948 by Dr. W.R. Isaacs on Main St. in downtown Richmond. In 1962 Dr. C.L. Davis joined the staff and in 1985 Dr. W.T. Reynolds came on board. We moved to our current location at 1020 Gibson Bay Drive in 2003. All of our healthcare professionals provide care at this location. Our optical department stocks over 1000 fashion frames to choose from and because we have our own lab most prescriptions are ready in about an hour.