To Our Patients,
As of Monday, May 4, 2020, our offices are open for ALL patients! It’s been a very LONG month without you, but we’re excited to be able to resume normal care for all your vision needs! We will be following proper protocols as outlined by the American Optometric Association, so please read below about how we plan to continue to keep our staff and patients safe!
1. When you arrive for your appointment, we ask that you call the office from your car and wait there until directed to enter the building.
2. Patients may be accompanied by ONE family member if necessary (parent/guardian, for patients under the age of 18, caregiver for disabled patients, etc.).
3. One of our staff members will come to your car to check your temperature, and you will complete the necessary paperwork/screening before entering the building. WE ASK THAT IF POSSIBLE, YOU BRING YOUR OWN PEN TO COMPLETE YOUR PAPERWORK!
4. Everyone over the age of 2 enters the building will be required to wear a mask.
5. We will continue to practice social distancing in our waiting areas, optical dispensaries, and exam rooms.
6. If you are scheduled for an appointment but have been sick or in contact with someone who’s been sick, we ask that you reschedule all NON-EMERGENT visits for a later date.
Our first priority is the safety of everyone who enters our practice. We can’t wait to see you!
Eye Care Center Optometrists