Your Richmond and Kentucky Optometrists
Getting the right prescription for your eyeglasses or contact lenses is an important part of good eye care. But seeing clearly is just one part of your overall eye health. It’s important to have regular eye exams with an optometrist whether or not you wear eyeglasses or contacts, and even if your vision is sharp.
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Contact Lens Exams and Evaluations
- Children's School Exams
- Glaucoma Testing and Treatment
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Macular Degeneration Evaluation and Treatment
- Cataract Evaluations
- Dry Eye Evaluations and Treatment
- Assessment and Treatment of Eye Infections and Eye Injuries
- Evaluation and Treatment of Visual and Perceptual Problems
- In-Office Vision Therapy
- And More!
The Eye Care Center has an in-house lab. The Richmond location offers same-day service for most prescriptions. We also have hundreds of frames and glasses to choose from as well as a vast supply of contact lenses. Call us today to see if we have your contact lens in stock.
The Eye Care Center has offices across central Kentucky with offices in Richmond, Mar-Tan, Lexington, Georgetown, Berea, Beattyville, Irvine, and McKee.. Schedule an appointment with one of our optometrists today.